Minutes of the MARINet Board of Directors Special Meeting
May 15, 2000
Falkirk Community Center, San Rafael
Attending: Vaughn Stratford, Carol Starr, Cathy Blumberg, Mary Richardson, Sara Loyster and Debbie Mazzolini, Chair.
- Introduction of guests: there were no guests
- Minutes and announcements:Approval of minutes was postponed to the next regular meeting on May 25, 2000.There were no announcements.
- Additions to the agenda: none
ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
The meeting was adjourned to Closed Session until 3:00 p.m. (break for lunch 12:30 - 1:30) to prepare the MARINet Systems Administrator's Public Employee Performance Evaluation and to discuss other personnel and staffing issues.
ADJOURN TO OPEN SESSION
- The Request for Proposal preparation for a study of MARINet staffing and administration was discussed. Debbie Mazzolini presented a letter from Beverly Simmons and Joan Frye Williams in response to the Board's query regarding the proposed study. Board members were asked to get back to Debbie with responses to the letter by May 25, 2000.
- Carol Starr went over the guidelines for Brown Act Compliance. The Board will discuss the revised opinion from County Counsel at the May 25th meeting.
- Met with Marilyn Filbrun from IST to go over the contracts with Phil Youngholm, Technology Consultant.
Meeting adjourned at 3:30. Next meeting May 25 at 9:15 am in 410 B, Civic Center.