MARINet Board Retreat Agenda
I. Public Comment Period
II. An opportunity for any citizen to address the MARINet Board on any MARINet matter. Please limit statements to 3 minutes.
III. Introduction of any guests.
Approval of Minutes from
V. Additions to the agenda (This agenda is not final. Board members may add to the agenda up to the date of the meeting.)
VI. Old Business
A. Standing items for agenda
1. Reports from Committee Liaisons – No committees met since the Dec. Bd meeting
2. System Administrator’s Report
3. Update on move to
4. Joint Library Trustees and Commissioners meeting in 2004 - Carol
VII. New Business
A. Budget concerns of member libraries
C. Discuss new service ideas and products
3. Ecommerce module
4. Mobile collections
5. Edifact electronic interface
6. Other ideas
D. Discuss 2004/05 Board Goals
Break for Lunch
E. Preliminary budget and setting of priorities
1. Approve the cost sharing formula for FY 04/05
F. Committee Structure- how can we work best?
G. Additional funding sources
The agenda is available in alternative formats if requested at least
three (3) days prior to the meeting.
Assertive listening devices, sign language interpretation and other
reasonable accommodations are available, consistent with the