MARINet BOARD PRELIMINARY AGENDA
Meeting Oct. 28, 1999 at Marin County Civic Center, Rm. 410B, 9:15 AM.
- Introduction of guests.
Website Enhancement Proposal from Stephanie Leonard & Scott McKown
- Minutes, Announcements.
We need to input "Your Holidays & Closed Days for the Year 2000"
Stinson Beach and Pickleweed. Any news?
- Additions to the Agenda (This agenda is not final: Board Members may add to the agenda up to the date of the meeting).
- Old Business
- Are there any staff members who have left or changed jobs in the past month
- New Extra Hire to replace Mary Cranston.
- Orientations Update.
- Projects List.
- System Communications/Co-location Update.
- Signed Security Policy: how's it going?
- System Administrator Evaluation Reminder.
- Monthly Budget Report
- Monthly Budget Update.
- Erate & Z39.50 Grants Update.
- BIP Update.
- 1/8 Cent sales tax? Anything new?
- Upcoming: TUG Basics & III CD Rom Manual.
- Management Institute? Anything new?
- LTI Update
- Juvenile Pak
- Phone Renewals.
- New Business.
- Sharing: the Innovative "Web-Based Computing in Libraries" Retreat
- New Policies (please bring samples)?
- System Update (See also Statistics Handout)
- Action Forms
- Intranet Update
- Supersearch (50 cents?)
- Other. Supersearch (50 cents
- Library of California
- MARINet Committees (Including Goals received so far)
- Bib Standards
- Links Task Force
- Public Services
Don't forget to check next meeting date….