MARINet BOARD PRELIMINARY AGENDA
Meeting Apr. 22, 1999 at Marin County Civic Center, Rm. 410B, 9 AM.
I. Introductions of any guests
- Minutes, Announcements.
We have several sets of Minutes to complete the Approvals.
The ERATE website has moved to www.sl.universalservice.org
III. Additions to the Agenda (This agenda is not final: Board Members may add to the agenda up to the date of the meeting).
IV. Old Business
Monthly Budget Report (Handout)
- Are there any staff members who have left or changed jobs in the past month?
- Glade's Vacation.
Proposed Security Policy.
Board Letter to Committees.
Revisit Location of Supersearch on bottom of MARINet Webpac pages vs. each library for themselves (on individual library web pages).
- Cost of Adding Staff Hours.
- ERATE: Tech plan certification received.
- Charges for Supersearch loans may not be the same library to library. What should be done about collecting: when, how much, for both staff and patron placed loans, etc.
G. INTRAnet and INTRAnet Task Force Update
V. New Business.
1/8 Cent Sales Tax
Cataloging the Internet, INTRAnet and the 856.
When would you like to begin?
- Patron's of 12/25/99 in process of cleanup.
- Request to enlarge the patron history file to include more fines paid.
- Bib Standards:
- Request for MARINet to pay for 2 hours of Phil Youngholm's time to attend all meetings of the Bib Standards Committee
- Cataloging the Internet, INTRAnet and the 856: when would you like to begin?
- Recordkeeping is needed on Database cleanup to track progress on the Board Database Cleanup goal. Possible sources circ and bib standards.
- TUG Mentor's Job description.
- L. Flynn objection to use of review files for "featured lists."
Set new meeting dates…