MARINet Board Agenda
Meeting June 21, 2001
Marin County Civic Center, Rm. 410B
9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
- Public Comment Period
An opportunity for any citizen to address the MARINet Board on any MARINet matter. Please limit statements to 3 minutes.
- Introduction of any guests.
- Approval of Minutes
Approval of Minutes from May 18, 2001 Board meeting
- Old Business
- Report from consultants on MARINet staffing and organization
- Letter of agreement with CPA (see attached draft) - Debbie
- IUG Highlights reports from Board Members
- System Administrator's Report
- New Business
- Innovative Patron API - Cathy
- Handling transition for PC support after June 25 - Cathy
- TUG Discussion - (postponed from May agenda)
- Additional Innovative User's Licenses - Deb/Frances Sinking fund transfer of additional upgrade fees
- Technical Expert on retainer - Sara
back to Agenda Menu