MARINet Board Agenda
Meeting March 22, 2001
Marin County Civic Center, Rm. 410B
1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Public Comment Period
An opportunity for any citizen to address the MARINet Board on any MARINet matter. Please limit statements to 3 minutes.
- Introduction of any guests.
- Approval of Minutes
Approval of Minutes from February 22, 2001 Board meeting
- Additions to the agenda (This agenda is not final. Board members may add to the agenda up to the date of the meeting.)
ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
MARINet Staffing - Decision regarding Technical/Trainer position
ADJOURN TO OPEN SESSION
- Old Business
- MARINet study -
- Review of Consultant task assignments
- Review Budget/Committee calendar (see attached).
- Hand out interim consultant report for Board review
- Schedule meeting with consultants for final report - June 21, 2001
- Budget -
Review of draft FY 01/02 budget and approval if all adjustments are completed.
- Librarian's Index to the Internet update - (Deb)
- Patron time-out software and A.P.I. purchase - (Cathy)
- New Business
- IUG User's Group conference in Santa Clara
back to Agenda Menu