MARINet BOARD AGENDA
Meeting February 22, 2001
Marin County Civic Center, Rm. 410B
- Public Comment Period
An opportunity for any citizen to address the MARINet Board on any MARINet matter. Please limit statements to 3 minutes.
- Introduction of any guests.
- Approval of Minutes
Approval of Minutes from December 19, 2000 Board meeting
Approval of Minutes from February 9, 2001 Board meeting
- Additions to the agenda (This agenda is not final. Board members may add to the agenda up to the date of the meeting.)
ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
Interviews for position of MARINet System Administrator
ADJOURN TO OPEN SESSION
- Old Business
- MARINet study - Review of February 22 Retreat (Sara)
- Plans for March 9, 2001 retreat and discussion of 'to do' list from consultants.
- Budget -
- Request for action form from Public Services Committee
- Resolution to accept cost sharing formula for FY01/02
- Review of preliminary FY 01/02 budget.
- Records upgrade project - status of remaining poor quality records
- New Business
- MARINet membership for Larkspur library
- Resolution to accept Larkspur request to join
- Resolution to set initial buy-in cost
- Immediate purchase of additional user's licenses
- Important issues for Innovative Consortium Partners meeting (Deb)
back to Agenda Menu