MARINet BOARD PRELIMINARY AGENDA
Meeting November 16, 2000
Marin County Civic Center, Rm. 410B
- Public Comment Period.
An opportunity for any citizen to address the MARINet Board on any MARINet matter. Please limit statements to 3 minutes.
- Introduction of any guests.
- Approval of Minutes.
- Additions to the Agenda (This agenda is not final: Board Members may add to the agenda up to the date of the meeting).
- Old Business
- 10:30 - 12:30 Preliminary report from Beverley Simmons and Joan Frye Williams
- Items from the previous month's minutes
- January 25 retreat plans
- Board liaisons to invited committee chairs to attend the February 2001 meeting
- Binder with investment information for board members to review
- Reports from committees
- Goals and objectives of Public Services Committee
- Goals and objectives of TUG
- Monthly budget report
(not ready yet. Will pass out at the meeting)
- Standardization of video renewal polity (all)
- Revision of System Administrator's schedule (Sara)
- System Administrator's report
- Date of Next Meeting
back to Agenda Menu