MARINet BOARD PRELIMINARY AGENDA
Meeting August 24, 2000
Marin County Civic Center, Rm. 410-B,
- Public Comment Period.
An opportunity for any citizen to address the MARINet Board on any MARINet matter. Please limit statements to 3 minutes.
- Introduction of any guests.
- Approval of Minutes.
- Additions to the Agenda (This agenda is not final: Board Members may add to the agenda up to the date of the meeting).
- Old Business
- Budget Report
- Monthly Budget Update. Report on transfer to sinking fund.
- Letter to Richard Arrow with Board's questions needed (Vaughn).
- Larkspur Contract, etc. (Sara). Correspondence received?
- Staffing/Task Study (see under new business)
- System Administrators Projects Report
- No HR progress on technician equity reclass.
- Golden Gateway Membership application: progress so far?
- Revisit Statistics on Patrons: how to standardize? (Vaughn?).
- Meaning of Pcodes.
- Methods used by individual libraries in past years?
- Brown Act (returned from May & Aug 10 agenda).
[*Debbie M. to send out summary copies to Board and Val to discuss]
- Agenda format?
- Meetings organization?
- Information Distribution?
- New Business.
- Staffing Analysis Discussion. [Bring your copy of Williams- Simmons proposal]
- System Update:
- Release 2000 A/B upgrade June 6 (Progress Report).
- Circ Standards meeting has been scheduled for 8/31 to discuss Millcirc and field trip. [*Note: please send Val copies of word file of correspondence to the Circ Standards Committee to send out to Board members and reproduce]
- SF Law PARTNERs has been tabled until Board hears from Public Services.
[*Note: please send Val copies of word file of correspondence to the Public Services Committee to send out to Board members and reproduce].
- Blue Ribbon Task Force (Carol).
back to Agenda Menu