MARINet BOARD PRELIMINARY AGENDA
Meeting August 10, 2000
Marin County Civic Center, Rm.
Library Administration Conference Room, 414,
- Public Comment Period.
An opportunity for any citizen to address the MARINet Board on any MARINet matter. Please limit statements to 3 minutes.
- Introduction of any guests.
- Approval of Minutes. YTD Statistics & previous 2000 Statistics are attached.
- Additions to the Agenda (This agenda is not final: Board Members may add to the agenda up to the date of the meeting).
- Old Business
- Budget Report
- Monthly Budget Update, transactions, and summary sheet.
- Letter to Richard Arrow with Board's questions needed (Update?).
- Auditor Request: Board vote on retroactive creation of Internal Service Fund, and authorization for set up of MARS account numbers recommended by the Auditor.
- Designation of fiscal agent for FY2000-01.
- Approval to move sinking fund budget into the sinking fund.****
- Retro Grant Update (Carol for personnel & Val for bill payment setup)
***Request to approval addition MARINet funding of $1175 for retro grant.
- Larkspur update (Val, Sara).
- Innovative Millennium quotations received: package and a la carte.
- Z39.50 grant designation
- Election of Board Officers for FY2000-01
- Staffing/Task Study (Update?)
- System Administrators Projects Report.
- New Business.
- Brown Act(returned from May's agenda).
- Agenda format?
- Meetings organization?
- Information Distribution?
- System Update:
- Release 2000 A/B upgrade June 6 (Progress Report).
- Request from MALC to attend MARINet training sessions.
- Belvedere-Tiburon approval to add (1) self-check machine to the system.
- Millennium Demos scheduled 8/1: Circulation & Acquisitions.
- Circulation Standards wants field trip to installed Millcirc library.
- Request from SF Law Library to be "PARTNERS" with MARINet.
- Statistics on Patrons: how to standardize? (Vaughn?)
- Golden Gateway Membership application: should MARINet join?
- Web Page Sampling (Debbie).
- Blue Ribbon Task Force (Carol).
Don't forget to confirm September meeting date ..
back to Agenda Menu