MARINet BOARD PRELIMINARY AGENDA
Meeting June 22, 2000 at Belvedere-Tiburon Library,
- Public Comment Period.
An opportunity for any citizen to address the MARINet Board on any MARINet matter. Please limit statements to 3 minutes.
- Introduction of any guests.
- Approval of Minutes.
- Additions to the Agenda (This agenda is not final: Board Members may add to the agenda up to the date of the meeting).
- Old Business
- Budget Report
- Monthly Budget Update, with transactions and draft format for summary sheet (including sinking fund).
- Letter to Richard Arrow with Board's questions needed (Update?).
- Auditor Request: Board vote on retroactive creation of Internal Service Fund, and authorization for set up of MARS account numbers recommended by the Auditor.
- Designation of fiscal agent for FY2000-01.
- Retro Grant Update (Carol for personnel & Val for bill payment setup)
- Election of Board Officers for FY2000-01
- Staffing/Task Study (Update?)
- System Administrators Projects Report.
- New Business.
- Brown Act(returned from previous month's agenda).
- Agenda format?
- Meetings organization.
- Information Distribution.
- System Update:
- Release 2000 A/B upgrade June 6 (Progress Report).
- Release 2000 A/B training this week (Update).
- Statistics on Patrons: how to standardize? (Vaughn?)
- Blue Ribbon Task Force.
Don't forget to confirm July meeting date.
back to Agenda Menu