MARINet BOARD PRELIMINARY AGENDA
Meeting May 25, 2000 at Marin County Civic Center,
Rm. 410B, 9:15 a.m.
- Public Comment Period.
An opportunity for any citizen to address the MARINet Board on any MARINet matter. Please limit statements to 3 minutes.
- Introduction of any guests.
- Approval of Minutes.
- Additions to the Agenda (This agenda is not final: Board Members may add to the agenda up to the date of the meeting).
- Old Business
- Budget Discussion FY2000-01 Report
- Proposed Budget (correction in total needed to reflect carryover amount).
- Monthly Budget Update, with transactions and summary sheet (including sinking fund).
- Letter to Richard Arrow with Board's questions needed.
- Staffing/Task Study Update?
- System Administrators Projects Report.
- New Business.
- Brown Act.
- Agenda format?
- Meetings organization.
- Information Distribution.
- System Update:
- Release 2000 A/B upgrade June 6.
- IUG enhancements.
- EBSCOhost complaint.
- Blue Ribbon Task Force.
Don't forget to confirm June meeting date.
back to Agenda Menu