Meeting Apr. 17, 2000 at Marin County Civic Center,
Rm. 410B, 2-4 p.m.
- Introduction of any guests.
- Minutes, Announcements.
- Additions to the Agenda (This agenda is not final: Board Members may add to the agenda up to the date of the meeting).
- Old Business
- Budget Discussion FY2000-01 Report
- Proposed Budget (revised), and cont. new Personnel discussion.
- Resolution to Accept Proposed Budget for FY2000-2001.
- Auditor Questions need to be answered (state decision explicitly in the minutes).
- If MARINet wanted to spend more in Total Expenditures than shown on the operating budget that was adopted, who has the authority to amend that total?
- If MARINet wants to transfer more than $5000 between line items on the operating budget, who has the authority to amend that?
- Annual Retreat Agenda, Date=April 6th, has been cancelled and rescheduled for May 15th, Falkirk.
- Epstein Staffing/Task Study Update?
- Task List.
- Work Plan last quarter: needs modification as changes have already been made.
- Work Plan FY2000-01.
- Work Plan Millennium Circulation & Timeline.
- Policies: New Draft of System Security.
THESE ITEMS BELOW ARE CARRYOVERS…
- System Update: Old Business.
- Revisit request to grant Marin County Employee access to Systems Administration for Passwords and Functional Authorizations Controls.
- Table until Retreat: Web Access Management: how does it fit in with Millennium?
- Table until Retreat? Millennium Circulation: an overview.
- Table until Retreat? Functions by Job Type.
- Table until Retreat? **due to new version just released: Release 2000 switches decisions needed.
- System Update: New.
- CSDirect training available.
- Supersearch (Vaughn).
- Blue Ribbon Task Force.
- MITC Visioning e-Public Service Conference (Vaughn).
Don't forget to confirm May meeting date….
Data\board\200417.doc 4/12/00 rev. 4/12 vm
back to Agenda Menu