MARINet BOARD PRELIMINARY AGENDA
Meeting Mar. 28, 2000 at Marin County Civic Center,
Rm. 410B, 9:15 AM.
- I. Introduction of any guests.
- Minutes, Announcements.
- Additions to the Agenda(This agenda is not final: Board Members may add to the agenda up to the date of the meeting).
- Old Business
- Epstein Staffing/Task Study Update?
- Budget Discussion FY2000-01 Report
- Proposed Budget (revised), and cont. new Personnel discussion.
- Resolution to Accept Proposed Budget for FY2000-2001.
- Policies: Security and Confidentiality.
- Library of California.
- System Update: Old Business.
- Revisit request to grant Marin County Employee access to Systems Administration for Passwords and Functional Authorizations Controls.
- Web Access Management: how does it fit in with Millennium?
- Millennium Circulation: an overview.
- New Business.
- System Update: New
- CSDirect training available.
- Functions by Job Type.
- Release 2000 switches decisions needed.
- Supersearch (Vaughn).
- Blue Ribbon Task Force.
- Annual Innovative Users Group Conference, April 29-May 2, 2000 Philadelphia (Debbie).
- MITC Visioning e-Public Service Conference (Vaughn).
- Bibliographic Standards Committee Mission and Goal "Document of Standard Cataloging Practices" - (For discussion and Board approval/feedback to the Committee).
- Annual Retreat
- Date=April 6th.
- Anything more for agenda?
Don't forget to set May meeting date….
back to Agenda Menu