MARINet BOARD PRELIMINARY AGENDA
Meeting Feb. 29, 2000 at Marin County Civic Center, Room 414, Conference Room, 3PM.
- Meeting begins 3 PM with Introduction of any guests.
- Minutes, Monthly Statistics Handout, Announcements.
Minutes & Statistics Handout, etc.
- Additions to the Agenda (This agenda is not final: Board Members may add to the agenda up to the date of the meeting).
- New Business
- Project Update.
- Extra Hire Update.
- Reclassification & new hire recommendations (See under III. B-3 below).
- Monthly Budget Report
- Monthly Budget Update, Dec-Feb Transactions list.
- Audit Update.
What to do about updating signature cards?
- Proposed Budget, Cost Formula, and Personnel discussion.
- Resolution to Accept Cost Formula for FY2000-2001.
- Resolution to Accept Proposed Budget for FY2000-2001.
- Resolution to Delay Acceptance of Proposed Budget until March Board meeting.
- Revisit Combining Security and Confidentiality policies?
- Library of California.
- Report on Inn-Reach Fremont meeting.
- System Update: Old Business (See Also Statistics Handout).
- Release 2000 load date possibly April.
Two Trainings on Release 2000 CDROM Help Manual scheduled for TUG and All Others in March.
- Sausalito Switchover update (Mary?)
- Pickleweed Branch Library Technology Update (Vaughn)?
- Revisit request to grant Marin County Employee access to Systems Administration for Passwords and Functional Authorizations Controls.
- Request to table: Web Access Management: how does it fit in with Millennium?
- Request to table: Millennium Circulation: an overview.
- New Business.
- System Update: New.
- Proposed move of all telecommunications out of Rm. 104, including MARINet.
- Functions by Job Type.
- Request to table until March: Release 2000 switches decisions needed.
- Annual Retreat.
- Date=April 6th.
- Need to finalize the Retreat Agenda in order to allow for prep time…
Don't forget to check next meeting date….
back to Agenda Menu