MARINet BOARD PRELIMINARY AGENDA
Meeting Jan. 27, 2000 at at Marin County Civic Center, Room 410B
Executive Session 9:00 A.M.; Regular Meeting 10:00 A.M.
Executive Session: 9:00 AM Regular Meeting begins 10:00 AM. Introduction of guests.
Susan Forsyth will be present to speak with the Board concerning Audit issues & County Counsel Opinion.
Minutes, Monthly Statisitics Handout, Announcements.
- Meeting Dates.
- Minutes, etc.
Additions to the Agenda (This agenda is not final: Board Members may add to the agenda up to the date of the meeting). Old Business
- Project Update.
- Extra Hire Interviewing.
- Val's Vacation March 19th for a week.
Monthly Budget Report Monthly Budget Update. Audit Update. San Anselmo request to delay cost formula statistics run for budget development. Other? Policies Combining Security and Confidentiality policies? Videos, etc. Other? Library of California. Anything new? System Update Release 2000 load date delay. EM320W Update: more licenses needed for Pickleweed? Sausalito Switchover update (Mary?) Pickleweed Branch Library Technology Update (Vaughn)? EBSCOhost holdings delayed until Public Services can review in March. Request to table: Web Access Management: how does it fit in with Millennium? Request to table: Millennium Circulation: an overview. Other. New Business.
- System Update (See also Statistics Handout).
- 1. Request to grant Marin County Employee access to Systems Administration forPasswords and Functional Authorizations Controls.
- Request to table: Release 2000 switches decisions needed.
- Permission to request that Law Library holdings, etc. be removed from the System.
- What about the Annual Retreat?? Possible homework assignments????
Don't forget to check next meeting date….